Wednesday, May 12, 2010

the airbus crash this morning


When I heard the news about the airbus crash, the first thing that went through my mind is that I have to do the things that I still wanted to do, now - before it's too late. It happens so quickly. One moment you are alive and have plans to conquer the world. In a second everything changes.

I received a phone call from Leticia this evening. Her husband Hans Wolfaardt was on that plane.

He took me under his wing when I was a D&D newbie, and was my Transbaviaans team captain (and team mechanic) 2 years ago.

He wanted to do Transbaviaans in 14 hours this year. And he was gonna do Lionman this weekend. None of these will now happen.

My thoughts are with Letisia and the kids. May you find peace.

1 comment:

  1. :(

    Carpe Diem.

    May the families and friends find peace.

    ReplyDelete